Amended: December 2018
Information Collected from Users
You share Information with us in various ways. For example:
• When you email us, ask a question or comment to Mountain Steals or submit a customer review;
• When you create an account or make a wish list, information such as name, email, postal address, telephone number, and gender;
• When you make a purchase, billing and shipping addresses, including relevant e-mail, phone and credit card numbers and expiration dates;
• When you enter any Mountain Steals contests or other promotional features available on the Site.
The Site uses a feature of Internet Web browsers called a "cookie", which is a file that a User's Web browser places on a User's computer's hard drive, to assign an identification code to the computer and to collect browsing information. Cookies may collect information about the type of mobile device you use, your device operating system and browser type, a unique device identifier, the address of a referring websites, the path you take through our websites, and other information about your session on our websites. On this Site, cookies are used in conjunction with session variables to track a User's shopping cart and expire as soon as an order is completed or if a shopping cart sits idle for a lengthy period without being checked-out. Cookies may be used by us or others to collect information about online activities across sites and over time.
You may set your Internet Web browser to notify you when you receive a cookie or to prevent cookies from being sent. If you prevent a cookie from being sent, you may limit the functionality Mountain Steals can provide you when you visit the Site, especially when purchasing an item on the Site.
"Do Not Track" Requests
Do Not Track is a voluntary program among Internet advertisers that is intended to give users the ability to opt out of behavioral targeting and advertising. At this time, we do not respond to "do not track" settings from browsers.
Use of Information
Mountain Steals uses the information collected from its Users to:
• To fulfill your requests for products and services and communicate with you about those requests;
• To register and service your account;
• To administer contests, sweepstakes, promotions, and surveys;
• To provide customer service and alert you to product information, including recalls;
• To help us personalize our service offerings, website, and advertising;
• To help us improve your experience through our website;
• To send you information about our products, services, and promotions
• To respond to reviews, comments, or other feedback you provide us; and
• To protect the security and integrity of our website and our business.
Updating User Information
You may review your information and update or correct any errors. Users can also make choices about whether to receive special offers from Mountain Steals. If you would like to be removed from mailing lists or other promotional emails you can unsubscribe using the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any promotional email. You can also email us at Service@MountainSteals.com and we will take care of your request for you.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
Mountain Steals may share Information as described below or with your consent.
We will share Information with our corporate affiliates, including Walmart and Jet.
We share Information with service providers that help with our business activities, including shipping vendors, billing and refund vendors, payment card processors, and companies that help us improve our products and services.
Mountain Steals may disclose Information about our Users to others if we have a good faith belief that we are required to do so by law or legal process, to respond to claims, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Mountain Steals or others. Mountain Steals may disclose Information to a third party in the event that another company acquires Mountain Steals or part of its assets, or in the event of reorganization, bankruptcy, dissolution, or liquidation of our company.
From time to time, Mountain Steals may share your Information with other companies in order to provide you with a special offer or promotion that we think you will find valuable. Unless you specifically tell us that you do not want to receive these special offers (we can't imagine why), we may share your Information.
Option to Limit Sharing with Third Parties
We only share your Information with reputable companies who provide products or services that we believe interest our customers. Because we love you, and respect you, all Users can opt out of this sharing. If you do not want your Information shared with third parties outside our corporate family for their direct marketing purposes, send an e-mail to Service@MountainSteals.com or call Mountain Steals at 844.833.6921.
California Privacy Rights
Our California customers have a legal right to inquire about the categories of personal information we share with third parties for their marketing purposes. We share personal information with our corporate affiliates, including Walmart and Jet. California customers may send those inquiries to us by email at Service@MountainSteals.com to learn the categories of personal information that we may have shared during the prior calendar year.
Linked Internet Web Sites
The Site may provide links to a third party website not controlled by Mountain Steals. These hyperlinked third party websites may collect and disclose Information different than this Site. Mountain Steals is not responsible for the collection, use, or disclosure of information collected through other websites, and Mountain Steals expressly disclaims any and all liability related to such collection, use, or disclosure.
The MountainSteals.com Site is not directed towards children under 13 years of age and Mountain Steals does not knowingly collect any information from children under 13 years of age through the Site. Please contact us at Service@MountainSteals.com if you believe we may have collected information from your child through our website and we will work to delete it.
Because we love you, this Site has security measures designed to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the Information under our control, including credit card information that is submitted to Mountain Steals. Here are some examples of security measures we use to protect Information:
• Passwords are required to access your online account and help to protect your account information. Please keep this password confidential.
• Encryption technology, called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), helps to protect Information in certain areas of our websites during transport across the Internet. The presence of SSL encryption may be indicated by https in the browser URL or the image of a closed lock or solid key in the browser window. These indications may not be present in mobile services that use SSL.
• For payment card information, we use secured networks, encryption or other protection of cardholder data, physical and technical access controls, monitoring and tests of security systems, and other information security practices to help to protect Information.
Applicable Law/International Issues
Mountain Steals Customer Service
PO Box 71460
Madison Heights, MI 48071