"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders placed before 3pm EST using a ship speed of 1 Day, 2 Days, or 3 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 4-6 Day ship speed will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we will special-order the product for you, and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is large and can only be shipped using 4-6 Day ship speed. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for standard shipping methods, and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to inspect, sign, and accept delivery, so we will call you to schedule delivery.
If you have any questions, please call 844-833-6921
The Birkenstock Women's Arizona Vegan Sandal is a two-strap sandal for daily foot comfort. Summer sun to sock-and-sandals through cooler weather, the cork-latex footbed keeps you walking and feet happy. The dual straps are constructed with a vegan material, so more can love this classic design. Slip each foot inside and take on the world.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Birkenstock Women's Arizona Vegan Sandal
Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
Footbed lining: microfiber
Details: Two straps, each with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle; vegan; tonal outsole
We only ship this brand to US Addresses.
Rated 5 out of
Love them[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I wear them everywhere. So comfortable, and adjustable straps to make them fit like a glove. Picked the white color, creates good illusion of tan skin.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
Birkenstock Women's Sandals + Footwear
US Footwear Size
4 - 4.5
5 - 5.5
6 - 6.5
7 - 7.5
8 - 8.5
9 - 9.5
10 - 10.5
11 - 11.5
NOTES • Birkenstock footwear is made and offered in European sizes.
• Women's Birkenstock Narrow size is the US width equivalent of A - B.
• Women's Birkenstock Regular size is the US width equivalent of C - D.
• Before wearing your new Birkenstocks, put one hand under the toe and one under the heel, then flex the footbed a few times. This will initiate the break in period and will your help your new sandals feel comfy sooner.
• Open all straps and step into the footbed. Close the straps comfortably, leaving enough space to allow your feet the freedom of movement.
• For the first five or six times you wear your new footwear, limit the time to just a few hours. This allows your feet and body to gradually get used to the contoured arch support as well as the straps and buckles.