"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders placed before 3pm EST using a ship speed of 1 Day, 2 Days, or 3 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 4-6 Day ship speed will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we will special-order the product for you, and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is large and can only be shipped using 4-6 Day ship speed. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for standard shipping methods, and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to inspect, sign, and accept delivery, so we will call you to schedule delivery.
If you have any questions, please call 844-833-6921
More toe room: Allows toes to move naturally, which promotes better balance and correct foot alignment from toe to heel
Raised toe bar: Encourages natural gripping motion of your feet, exercises the legs and stimulates circulation
Contoured footbed: Four arches ensure even weight distribution and proper posture
Deep heel cup: Cradles the heel and keeps natural cushioning right under the heel bone
Shock absorbing sole: Flexible, durable, lightweight sole
Jute fibers: Two layers-one wicks away moisture, the other adds strength
Cork footbed: Firm, resilient cork/latex base for maximum support
Footbed liner: Soft suede keeps your feet comfortable and dry
We only ship this brand to US Addresses.
Rated 4 out of
Stylish[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I ordered these sandals for my birthday. They were very stylish! I unfortunately had to return them because they were too big. I ordered the same size(size6) as my slip on Birkenstock’s, but these sandals run really wide across the straps. I have a narrow foot, however if you don’t, they should fit fine. Moosejaw’s return process was convenient and fast.
Date published: 2020-05-18
Rated 5 out of
Perfect wedge sandal[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] They are so comfortable. The heel is the ideal height. They are the perfect wedge sandal to wear with shorts, cropped pants and casual dresses. Cute and comfortable.
Date published: 2019-06-24
Rated 5 out of
Runs large[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Exchanged for a smaller size! I normally wear a 6.5 and found the recommended size 37 to be too large. Aside from that, they're super lightweight and great quality.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
Birkenstock Women's Sandals + Footwear
US Footwear Size
4 - 4.5
5 - 5.5
6 - 6.5
7 - 7.5
8 - 8.5
9 - 9.5
10 - 10.5
11 - 11.5
NOTES • Birkenstock footwear is made and offered in European sizes.
• Women's Birkenstock Narrow size is the US width equivalent of A - B.
• Women's Birkenstock Regular size is the US width equivalent of C - D.
• Before wearing your new Birkenstocks, put one hand under the toe and one under the heel, then flex the footbed a few times. This will initiate the break in period and will your help your new sandals feel comfy sooner.
• Open all straps and step into the footbed. Close the straps comfortably, leaving enough space to allow your feet the freedom of movement.
• For the first five or six times you wear your new footwear, limit the time to just a few hours. This allows your feet and body to gradually get used to the contoured arch support as well as the straps and buckles.