"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders placed before 3pm EST using a ship speed of 1 Day, 2 Days, or 3 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 4-6 Day ship speed will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we will special-order the product for you, and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is large and can only be shipped using 4-6 Day ship speed. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for standard shipping methods, and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to inspect, sign, and accept delivery, so we will call you to schedule delivery.
If you have any questions, please call 844-833-6921
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
|Upper:||Molded no sew TPU|
|Disclaimer:||We only ship this brand to US Addresses.|
|Toe Coverage:||Closed Toe|
The waterproof, windproof and breathable technology for getting outdoors in wet and windy conditions. Your body heat escapes while rain can't come inside. Sorta magical, but mostly just science.
Check Out All Omni-Tech Products >
A lightweight midsole for shoes. Not only does it drop the overall weight of the shoe, but it delivers cushion and comfort, from the moment you put them on your feet. Absorbs impact as you explore trails and walk from place to place.
Check Out All Techlite Products >
|Foot Length (Inches)||8.7"||8.9"||9.1"||9.3"||9.4"||9.6"||9.8"||10"||10.2"||10.4"||10.6"||10.8"||11"||11.4"|
HOW to MEASURE
If you are unsure which shoe size to purchase, please follow the following steps:
1. Place a blank sheet of paper against a wall or other 90 degree surface.
2. Place heel against wall on flat level surface.
3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
4. Measure both feet in millimeters and use the larger measurement.
5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
6. When comparing to the chart, use the closest larger measurement to determine your size per your country's standard.