Only 4 items are allowed for comparison, so we're comparing the first 4.
Would you like to compare the products you have selected now?
|Shaft Height:||14 in.|
|Heel Height:||.75 in.|
|Upper:||Omni-TECH, Leather with Textile Lining|
|Midsole:||Die Cut and Buff EVA|
|Outsole:||Solid Non-Marking Rubber|
|Product Technology:||Columbia Omni-Tech|
|Toe Coverage:||Closed Toe|
The waterproof, windproof and breathable technology for getting outdoors in wet and windy conditions. Your body heat escapes while rain can't come inside. Sorta magical, but mostly just science.
Check Out All Omni-Tech Products >
|USA||Footwear Size (CM)||UK||EU|
HOW to MEASURE
If you are unsure which shoe size to purchase, please follow the following steps:
1. Place a blank sheet of paper against a wall or other 90 degree surface.
2. Place heel against wall on flat level surface.
3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
4. Measure both feet in millimeters and use the larger measurement.
5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
6. When comparing to the chart, use the closest larger measurement to determine your size per your country's standard.