"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders placed before 3pm EST using a ship speed of 1 Day, 2 Days, or 3 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 4-6 Day ship speed will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we will special-order the product for you, and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is large and can only be shipped using 4-6 Day ship speed. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for standard shipping methods, and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to inspect, sign, and accept delivery, so we will call you to schedule delivery.
If you have any questions, please call 844-833-6921
The Osprey Seral 4 Pack is a hydration pack that won't touch your shoulders. A lumbar pack that's specifically for hydration, it includes and holds a 1.5L bladder for keeping the water flowing while on the mountain bike. The drink tube features magnetic connection, which stays in place but is easily grabbed when it's time to hydrate. Add in a few essentials such as a spare bike tube, pump or snacks and pedal away.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
|Features:||Reflective, Organizer Panel, Water Bottle Pockets, Hip Belt, Compression Straps|
|Dimensions:||(DxWxH) 4.5 x 12.5 x 7.5 in.|
|Pack Pockets (+ main compartment):||8|
|Disclaimer:||We only ship this brand to US Addresses.|
|Best Use:||Travel, Mountain Biking|
|Pack Capacity:||4 Liters / 244 Cubic inches|
|PACK SIZE||One Size||Small||Small / Medium||Medium||Medium / Large||Large||Large / X-Large|
|Aether, Aether Plus||-||-||17 - 21"||-||-||-||19 - 23"|
|Aether Pro||-||16 - 19"||-||18 - 21"||-||20 - 23"||-|
|Archeon 30||17 - 22"||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Archeon 45||-||-||17 - 21"||-||-||-||19 - 23"|
|Atmos AG||-||16 - 19"||-||18 - 21"||-||20 - 23"||-|
|Atmos 65||-||-||17 - 21"||-||-||-||19 - 23"|
|Exos||-||16 - 19"||-||18 - 21"||-||20 - 23"||-|
|Kamber 16||18 - 22"||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Kamber 22, 32, and 42||-||-||16 - 20"||-||19 - 23"||-||-|
|Kestrel||-||-||16 - 20"||-||19 - 23"||-||-|
|Levity||-||16 - 19"||-||18 - 21"||-||20 - 23"||-|
|Rook||17 - 22"||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Soelden, Soelden Pro||17 - 22"||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Stratos||-||-||16 - 20"||-||19 - 23"||-||-|
|Talon, Talon Pro||-||-||17 - 20"||-||-||-||19 - 22"|
|PACK SIZE||One Size||Small / Medium||Medium / Large|
|Duro||-||33 - 39" Chest Measurement||37 - 44" Chest Measurement|
|Katari||17 - 21"||-||-|
|Manta||17 - 22"||-||-|
|Raptor||17 - 21"||-||-|
|Skarab||17 - 22"||-||-|
|Siskin||17 - 21"||-||-|
|Syncro||17 - 21"||-||-|
|PACK SIZE||One Size||Small / Medium||Medium / Large|
|Farpoint Travel Pack||-||15 - 19"||18 - 22"|
|Farpoint Trek||17 - 22"||-||-|
|Ozone Duplex||17 - 22"||-||-|
Please note that the info provided above refers to the Torso Size / Length the pack will fit, and NOT any dimensions of the pack. Below are steps for how to measure your torso length. You should have someone help take this measurement for you so it is accurate.
HOW to MEASURE TORSO LENGTH:
1. Start at the iliac crest, which is the top of the hipbones on the side of your body. These act like a shelf for supporting a pack hipbelt.
2. Touch your chin to your chest to find the C7 vertebrae, the knobby bone at the base of your neck.
3. Make sure you keep your back as straight as possible while measuring.
4. Measure the full length from the C7 vertebrae to the iliac crest. This torso measurement determines what size Osprey pack you should carry. Refer to the size chart above to find your ideal size.
5. If you are in between sizes, it is ideal to try them both on before ordering.
HOW to MEASURE CHEST MEASUREMENT:
Measure around the fullest part of the chest.
ALL MIGHTY GUARANTEE - Osprey's Lifetime Warranty
When Osprey celebrated their 35th anniversary in 2009 they launched The Osprey All Mighty Guarantee. What that means to you is ANY Osprey product purchased at ANY time is covered. Any product, any reason, any era - the all encompassing Osprey lifetime warranty ensures their dedication to superior design, craftsmanship and quality of their products is backed up by their actions to replace or repair a pack so it lasts a lifetime. Or two.
Here are some details.... Osprey will repair for any reason, free of charge, any damage or defect in their products, whether it was purchased back in 1974, or ordered right now from this site. If they are unable to perform a functional repair on your pack, they will happily replace it. Osprey proudly stands behind the All Mighty Guarantee, so much so that it bears the signature of company founder and head designer, Mike Pfotenhauer.
Some Osprey All Mighty Guarantee FAQs:
What do I do if my Osprey pack needs to be repaired?
If you live in the United States and need a repair done on your Osprey pack, you will first need to obtain a Return Authorization number. You can do this by reaching their Returns Department at 866-314-3130, or using the information that is provided with a new Osprey pack.
What do I do if I just need a replacement pack part like a buckle?
Give Osprey a call at 866-314-3130 and they will take care of you.
How long will it take?
You can tell Osprey you need the pack returned by a certain date when you request a Return Authorization number, and they will do their absolute best to meet that deadline.
What if my pack is super dirty and stinks?
Clean it before you send it to Osprey to get repaired. The real reason is that there is a law that says if your gear is too dirty or odiferous (smelly), Osprey is not allowed to repair it and will just return it to you.
Do I have to pay for shipping?
A little bit. You are responsible for the cost of shipping the pack to Osprey, and they will pay shipping to return the pack via UPS or FedEx. Osprey cannot be held responsible if packages get lost in transit, so make sure you get a tracking number when you ship your pack out. Also, if you use expedited shipping be sure to let Osprey know (866-314-3130). They, in turn, will give your pack priority processing and return it using a similar expedited shipping method.
Do I have to register my pack to take advantage of this incredible guarantee, and/or need to be the original owner of my Osprey pack?
No! Osprey's All Mighty Guarantee is truly ALL MIGHTY. If you own an Osprey pack that needs to be repaired they will repair or replace it.
JUST A HEADS UP: If your Osprey product is not repairable and is replaced, the original product will not be returned to you. They will try really really hard to repair your pack, but if they are unable to make a functional repair, they will replace it. For products that are no longer in production you will be contacted by Osprey to discuss replacement options.
All good answers. So what is NOT covered?
• Osprey program packs or any Osprey pack used by outdoor programs are ONLY covered under Osprey's Program Pack Warranty, NOT AMG.
• Size and/or fit issues. Make sure you buy a pack that fits. Check out the size guide on Osprey product pages for more info.
• Personal preferences like colors you don't like, style of the pack, or not enough/too much room in your pack. Check the product description, features, specifications, and size guide to make sure you are ordering the right pack for you.
• Third party Repairs or replacements. Send your Osprey pack to Osprey and Osprey only to get fixed. Easy as that. And don't try fixing things yourself.
• Cosmetic wear and tear including any reasonable aging of your pack that affects only the appearance and not the function of your pack. Be proud of those scars!
• B.A.M.G. (Before All Mighty Guarantee) Repair Work. The All Mighty Guarantee applies only to repairs requested on or after January 1, 2009.
• A Osprey Hydraulics reservoir is covered by a limited 1-year warranty, which is the reasonable lifespan of a reservoir. Pouring and storing of warm/hot or boiling water in your reservoir WILL VOID your warranty, so don't do that. Reservoirs are NOT designed to contain or handle liquids at temperature.