"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders placed before 3pm EST using a ship speed of 1 Day, 2 Days, or 3 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 4-6 Day ship speed will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we will special-order the product for you, and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is large and can only be shipped using 4-6 Day ship speed. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for standard shipping methods, and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to inspect, sign, and accept delivery, so we will call you to schedule delivery.
If you have any questions, please call 844-833-6921
The Salomon Men's Sense Ride 4 Shoe is a trail running shoe for comfy runs on mixed terrain. Sense Ride features Optivibe cushioning, delivering the balanced cushion you need when pounding the hard packed trails. A standard fit that wraps the foot, not too close nor too loose. Quicklace security and a Contagrip MA outsole for traction on the widest variety of trail.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
|Terrain:||Road, Trail, Park|
|Disclaimer:||We only ship this brand to US Addresses.|
|Toe Coverage:||Closed Toe|
|Lace System:||Traditional Lace|
|USA SHOE SIZE||4||4.5||5||5.5||6||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10.5||11||11.5||12||12.5||13||13.5||14||14.5||15|
|Foot Length (Inch)||8.5"||8.7"||8.9"||9.1"||9.3"||9.4"||9.6"||9.8"||10"||10.2"||10.4"||10.6"||10.8"||11"||11.2"||11.4"||11.6"||11.8"||12"||12.2"||12.4"||12.6"||12.8"|
|EU Size||36||36 2/3||37 1/3||38||38 2/3||39 1/3||40||40 2/3||41 1/3||42||42 2/3||43 1/3||44||44 2/3||45 1/3||46||46 2/3||47 1/3||48||48 2/3||49 1/3||50||50 2/3|
HOW to MEASURE
1. Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall.
2. Make sure you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of shoe.
3. Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
4. Then use a pen to draw a line just in front of your big toe. Repeat for both feet and take the longer distance to determine your size.
5. Using a ruler, measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew to find your size.
6. Find this measurement in Inches in the size chart above.