Only 4 items are allowed for comparison, so we're comparing the first 4.
Would you like to compare the products you have selected now?
|Features:||Quick Drying, Cushioned|
|Upper:||Breathable mesh, Rubber Toe Cap|
|Outsole:||Wet Traction Contagrip|
|Disclaimer:||We only ship this brand to US Addresses.|
|Best Use:||Trail Running, Running|
|Footwear Closure:||Cable / Quick Lace|
|Toe Coverage:||Closed Toe|
|USA||Foot Length (CM)||UK||EU|
HOW to MEASURE
If you are unsure which shoe size to purchase, please follow the following steps:
1. Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90 degree angle.
2. Find a sheet of paper or a sheet of cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
3. Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of shoe.
4. Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the outside of your foot against the wall or place your foot in the shoe box with you heel wedged firmly against the back.
5. Then us your pen and ruler to draw a line just in front of your big toe. Repeat with the other foot, as right and left sizes may be different.
6. Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoebox and the line that you have just drawn.
7. Find this measurement in Centimeters in the size chart above.