"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders placed before 3pm EST using a ship speed of 1 Day, 2 Days, or 3 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 4-6 Day ship speed will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we will special-order the product for you, and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is large and can only be shipped using 4-6 Day ship speed. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for standard shipping methods, and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to inspect, sign, and accept delivery, so we will call you to schedule delivery.
If you have any questions, please call 844-833-6921
The Salomon Women's Outline Shoe is a traditional lace shoe for hiking. Make some bunny ears and tie them around each other or however you say it and hit the trail. Get out constantly with a Contagrip MD outsole that is designed for durability and 5mm lugs for plenty of traction on a variety of terrain. The smooth, welded upper wraps the foot close and comfortable while EnergyCell EVA foam reduces shock from each step taken.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
|Outsole:||Non Marking Contragrip|
|Product Technology:||Salomon Ortholite|
|Disclaimer:||We only ship this brand to US Addresses.|
|Best Use:||Travel, Hiking|
|Toe Coverage:||Closed Toe|
|USA SHOE SIZE||5||5.5||6||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10.5||11||11.5||12||12.5||13||13.5||14||14.5||15||15.5||16|
|Foot Length (Inch)||8.5"||8.7"||8.9"||9.1"||9.3"||9.4"||9.6"||9.8"||10"||10.2"||10.4"||10.6"||10.8"||11"||11.2"||11.4"||11.6"||11.8"||12"||12.2"||12.4"||12.6"||12.8"|
|EU Size||36||36 2/3||37 1/3||38||38 2/3||39 1/3||40||40 2/3||41 1/3||42||42 2/3||43 1/3||44||44 2/3||45 1/3||46||46 2/3||47 1/3||48||48 2/3||49 1/3||50||50 2/3|
HOW to MEASURE
1. Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall.
2. Make sure you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of shoe.
3. Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
4. Then use a pen to draw a line just in front of your big toe. Repeat for both feet and take the longer distance to determine your size.
5. Using a ruler, measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew to find your size.
6. Find this measurement in Inches in the size chart above.