"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders placed before 3pm EST using a ship speed of 1 Day, 2 Days, or 3 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 4-6 Day ship speed will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we will special-order the product for you, and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is large and can only be shipped using 4-6 Day ship speed. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for standard shipping methods, and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to inspect, sign, and accept delivery, so we will call you to schedule delivery.
If you have any questions, please call 844-833-6921
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
|Manufacturer Warranty:||2 Year|
|Disclaimer:||We only ship this brand to US Addresses.|
|Best Use:||Skiing, Snowsports|
|Lace System:||Hybrid Lace|
|MONDOPOINT SIZE||22 - 22.5||23 - 23.5||24 - 24.5||25 - 25.5||26 - 26.5||27 - 27.5|
|US Women's Footwear Size||4.5 - 5||6 - 6.5||7 - 7.5||8 - 8.5||9.5 - 10||10.5 - 11|
|Foot Length (mm)||220 - 229mm||230 - 239mm||240 - 249mm||250 - 259mm||260 - 269mm||270 - 279mm|
|Euro Footwear Size||35 - 36||36 2/3 - 37||38 - 39||39 2/3 - 40 1/3||41 - 42||42 2/3 - 43 1/3|
|UK Footwear Size||2.5 - 3||4 - 4.5||5 - 5.5||6 - 6.5||7.5 - 8||8.5 - 9|
HOW to MEASURE
1. Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall.
2. Make sure you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with your ski boots.
3. Stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall / edge of the paper.
4. Draw a line just in front of your big toe. Repeat for both feet and use the longer of the two measurements to determine your size.
5. Using a ruler, measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew to find your size.
6. Once you have your longest foot measurement in millimeters, use the size guide above to determine your Salomon boot size.